Uncc Consortium Agreement

Guest student: A guest student is a student who has graduated from an institution other than the ECU and who is authorised to take an ECU course. Invited students should discuss financial aid and consortium options with their home school. Can I participate in association or intramural sports at UNC Charlotte while enrolled in a unionized class? The Greater Charlotte Consortium Agreement allows full-time students to participate in the Army ROTC program at the following schools and to take ROTC Army leadership courses and laboratories. Students in these schools can take a commission in the United States Army, United States Army Reserves or army national guard. Please contact Mr. Rick Nash, unc-Charlotte Army ROTC Enrollment Officer at 704-687-8633 or by email at rnash3@uncc.edu to determine which course you need to enroll in. Click here to complete the application once you have spoken to the registration agent. This completed application will be sent to your home school contact. About a Visiting Student Application (click on the Visiting Student FAQ) – If you are attending another local college or university, you may be able to enroll in the Army ROTC program by submitting a Visiting Student Application.

Please contact Mr. Rick Nash at 704-687-8633 or by email at rnash3@uncc.edu to determine if this option is available to you. Click here for the application for visiting students after verifying your eligibility. Click here for registration requirements and instructions appropriate to your classification: Any updates to the enrollment process at other participating schools will be posted here. International Student: An international student is a student who is not a citizen of the United States. International students may be eligible for financial aid if they are a legitimate non-citizen. In general, you are a legitimate non-citizen if you are a permanent U.S. citizen with a permanent resident card (I-551), a conditional permanent resident (I-551C), the holder of a Department of Homeland Security arrival-departure record (I-94) (with a shelter, Asylum or Probation as denominations), T-Visa holder (T-1, T-2, T-3, etc.), Cuban-Haitian participants or holders of a valid certificate or letter authorization from the Department of Health and Personal Assistance Services with a concept of victims of trafficking in human beings. The right to receive financial aid is determined by the FAFSA diploma, enrolment status and satisfactory academic progress Alternating enrolments: a dual-role student is a student who has obtained an ECU diploma and who has obtained permission from the Registrar to take courses at another university or community college. To obtain financial aid, dual-role students must complete the Permission for Undergraduates To Take Courses From Foreign Institutions form to take courses at a foreign institution or permission to obtain courses from U.S.

colleges/universities other than the University of East Carolina to take courses at other colleges/universities in the United States. Students must send a copy of their authorization form to our office. Once the authorisation form is received, the Office of Student Financial Aid launches a consortium agreement with the host institution. Eligibility for financial aid is determined by completing the free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), enrollment status and satisfactory academic progress. In early fall 2020, many participating inter-institutional universities (North Carolina Central University, UNC-Charlotte, UNC-Greensboro, NC State, and Duke University) made changes to their academic calendars for the semester. Students should familiarize themselves with the important appointments of the visiting school. Students participating in a third-party or direct enrollment program must either complete the “Permission for Undergraduates To Take Courses From Foreign Institutions” form to take courses through a foreign institution, or the “Permission For Undergraduates To Take Courses From US Colleges/Universities Other Than East Carolina University” form to take courses taught at another U.S. college/university abroad. er to receive financial assistance. . .