The owner agrees
- To hand over the property and all equipment clean and in a good state of repair.
- To adequately insure the property according to their responsibilities as an owner. (Buildings not contents or breakages)
- To ensure the correct functioning of basic services such as electricity, water, heating and sanitation.
- In the event of any breakdowns, alternative services are to be provided within reason.
The tenant agrees
- To accept the property and all its furnishings in their rightful condition.
- To maintain the property at all times and return it clean and tidy at the end of the rental period.
- The kitchen must be cleaned up including washing up done, clean oven.
- Communal area outside the apartment (Stairwell and balcony) to be kept clean and tidy at all times and all rubbish disposed of before departure.
- To reimburse or replace any objects destroyed or damaged during the rental period.
- Not to sublet the apartment. No extra persons.
- If extra people then a cost per person per night will be charged of 40 CHF+ tourist tax.
- No animals are permitted in the chalet without prior permission from the owners.
- To respect the night rest of others and to be especially quiet between 10pm and 7am.
- To communicate any problems within the apartment or communal areas to the owners by email, telephone or personally if the owners are present.
- Two sets of keys are handed over.
- Lost or damaged keys – 75 CHF per key will be charged at departure.
- The front door to Haus Robinson/Frohsinn should be kept locked at all times.
- All our chalets are “non smoking” properties so please restrict any smoking to your outside balcony area or garden and please remove any cigarette butts etc.
- All sports equipment to be kept in the cellar area under the stairwell.
Tourist taxes for winter are charged at 4.50 CHF per adult (from 16 years old) and 2.25 CHF per child (6 till 15.99 years old) per night and payable before arrival.
Tourist taxes for summer are daily charged at 7.00 CHF for adults and 3.5 CHF for children.
- 95% refunded if cancelled up to 3 months before arrival
- 80% refunded if cancelled up to 2 months before arrival
- 50% refunded if cancelled up to 1 month before arrival
- No refund if cancelled within 30 days before arrival
The contract is regulated exclusively by Swiss Law and in the case of any difficulties or disputes arising from the interpretation of this contract, only a Swiss tribunal may act as judge.
All parties that have signed this agreement confirm that they understand this agreement which has been prepared in English.